Our Roof Lanterns and Rooflights come in 3 different ranges, Regular, Contemporary and Flat Roof-lights. There are no thick, chunky profiles dominating the glazing, so only super slim aluminium allowing the maximum amount of light in. They are up to 70% slimmer than competitors and are still one of the strongest roof-lights on the market and the most thermally efficient.
The Contemporary Lantern is designed to give minimal aluminium rafters and maximum glass area. Slimline thermally broken aluminium rafter sections have a sleek appearance that give a modern finish, this maximises the amount of light and so enhances the space in your home. Contemporary Lanterns can be manufactured to a maximum size of 3000mm x 1500mm.
The Regular Lantern has the added advantage that the increased number of rafters enables us to manufacture larger size lanterns and still maintain the strength and thermal efficiency. Our largest stock size is 4000mm x 2000mm but we can manufacture to much larger sizes, just contact us for a bespoke quote.
- Ultra Low Sight-lines
- Up to 70% Slimmer
- Hidden Tie Bars
- No Boss or Hoods
SUPERIOR THERMAL PERFORMANCE & STRENGTH
- Up to 100% More thermally efficient than competitors
- U Value as low as 0.6 Wm2/k
- Cool in the summer and warm in the winter
- Tested to Wind pressure of up to 1.32KNm-2
- Triple Glazing available
- Standard stock colours: White/Grey/ Black
- Grey & White
- Black and white
- Bespoke Colours come in any RAL Colour
- Standard stock sizes are held in our warehouse and can be delivered within 7 working days
- Bespoke sizes available on request and delivered within 3-4 weeks