ACTIV BLUE ROOF GLASS
Climate Activ Blue is an attractive blue tinted glass that reflects over 60% of the suns solar energy. This keeps the room cool in the summer and significantly reduces solar glare as well as damaging UV rays that can fade furnishings and fabrics. This means our roof lantern glass is one of the most efficient and easy to maintain on the market.
TWICE AS WELL INSULATED AS STANDARD DOUBLE GLAZING
The sealed unit incorporates a low emissivity inner glass that is filled with argon gas, making Activ Blue twice as insulating as standard double glazing. It also features a self-cleaning microscopic film coating that uses daylight and rainwater to wash away dirt and grime.
ACTIV NEUTRAL ROOF GLASS
Activ Neutral provides the same insulating and self-cleaning properties of Climate Activ Blue but without the tint, giving the glass a striking clear finish.
This low maintenance glazing system is ideal for roof lanterns and installations where exposure to sunlight is reduced.
Benefits of Activ Glazing
Activ Blue offers following benefits:
- self-cleaning properties reduce the need for manual cleaning, saving water and eliminating potentially harmful run-off from expensive detergents, also increasing personal safety,
- additional medium performance solar control properties, reducing solar heat entering the building, enhancing comfort and reducing the need for cooling the building,
- attractive blue or bronze body tinted glass, perfect for roof glazing, enhancing the view from inside to outside,
- good light transmission,
- low exterior reflection, improving aesthetics of the building,
- works even on cloudy days and during the night,
- highly durable pyrolytic on-line coating that lasts the lifetime of the glass,
- can be laminated, toughened, bent and enamelled using standard techniques,
- can be used in its monolithic form or incorporated in insulating glass units
- Activ Blue is available in 4 and 6 mm,
- achieves Class A to EN1096 for coated glass,
- achieves ASTM C 1376 standard specification.